Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Let me know....

I'm wondering who visits, and if you'd like me to add you to my blogroll (My Favorite Blogs).

So...

...if you'd like me to put you on my blogroll, leave a comment and let me know!

...if you're on my blogroll, but would rather not be on, that's ok---leave a comment and let me know!

...if you read my blog, but prefer to remain off my blogroll, leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read. I even subscribe with bloglines. You can add me to your blogroll. www.fosterkinmom.blogspot.com/

Always enjoy reading.

Anne said...

Thanks!! I like reading yours, too!

April said...

You can add me Anne! I like to read about my friends. http://crazymomto5boys.wordpress.com

Anne said...

Thanks, April! I like reading yours too!

the princess said...

i read your blog!! i am loving it. kris turned me on to your blog ... (butterfly daydreams) ... my blog is www.crazinessabideshere.blogspot.com ... don't feel obligated to read, just replying back to you!!

Anne said...

Thank you!!! You've got a great blog, too!