Sunday, August 12, 2007

I is for ICE CREAM!!

Pretty cliche, but you know? I love ice cream. My favorites are Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip, Bear Claw from Mackinac Island in Michigan, Vernor's Ice Cream by Sander's (Oh...a total blast from the past. It has been over 20 years since I had that yummy gingerale-flavored ice cream! Do they even make that anymore? Sadly, I don't think that they do) and plain, old chocolate or plain old vanilla. Oh, and homemade ice cream? I adore peach or strawberry.

I also love sherbet. Especially in the summer. I love to make floats with Sprite or club soda and sherbet. My favorite flavors are raspberry, orange and lime--either seperately or together as Rainbow sherbet.

What are your favorite ice cream flavors?

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and Everything But The.

Delish!

ali cross said...

I have no idea what Tristi just said :) I am not an ice cream connoisseur. I like it and all, but I'm not gaga for ice cream. My husband's family is though, oh my! Nevertheless, I enjoy a good ol' chocolate or vanilla ice cream and I do really like Baskin Robbins Strawberry Cheesecake. Never had homemade ice cream though.

April said...

I love Pralines & Pecans. I also love any ice cream with carmel in it. This summer I found some watermelon sherbet from Schwan's that I LOVE.

& Ali.. you are missing out on homemade ice cream. I can't believe you've never had it.

{krista} said...

Farrs Huckleberry icecream is my favorite right now. It is every summer.