As in "Alternative Routes to Teacher Licensing". Yes, I know I skipped "K". I'll get to that letter tomorrow because all I can think about is the fact that I was accepted into the Alternative Routes to Teacher Licensing program by the Board of Education. I can teach jr high or high school biology classes!! I've got 18 months to obtain a teaching job, take a few extra classes and after a year of teaching, I can apply for my teaching license!
Oh! I am so excited!! I can hardly believe they accepted me! I was worried that my grades might not be good enough, or the science classes I took as a Zoology major weren't the right ones. Yippee!!!!
Friday, August 17, 2007
L is for...Licensing!!
Posted by
Anne
at
12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is most awesome Anne! Congratulations! Keep us posted on your progress, okay?
WTG!!!
Congratulations, that's wonderful! Good luck with your classes! Susan
That's awesome Anne! congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment