Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Four....

I've been tagged by my friend Ali.

Enjoy!!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Stockgirl for a home improvement store
2. Hosting Staff at BYU
3. Dessert Line worker at my dorm at BYU
4. Fine Jewelry salesperson at JCPenney

Four places I've lived:
1. Detroit, MI
2. Grosse Ile, MI
3. Provo, UT
4. The city I live in now. :o)

Four Favorite T.V. Shows
1. 24
2. Heroes
3. Lost
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four Favorite T.V. Shows of All Time
1. Crossing Jordan
2. Alias
3. Emergency!
4. Little House on the Prarie

Four Favorite Foods
1. Ribeye
2. Cheesecake
3. Lobster
4. Chocolate

Four Websites I Frequent
1. The local news station's websites
2. Mothers of Twins
3. Miscellaneous blogs
4. LDS.org

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Swimming with my kids
2. At home
3. Camping in the mountains by a stream or lake
4. At a lake in Michigan

Four Movies I love:
1. Raising Arizona
2. South Pacific
3. Somewhere in Time
4. A tie between Steel Magnolias and Fried Green Tomatoes

Four Bloggers I Tag Next

I'll let you decide who you are!

No comments: