Friday, August 17, 2007

Where have I been all my life?

We interrupt this alphabet meme to bring you this fun little map of my cross-country travels...

Started out in Michigan, visited stuff to the east, finally crossed the Mississippi River when I was 18 and on my way to BYU in Utah to go to college. From there, I've branched out a bit to the surrounding states. I see that I've still got several left to go!

That's odd....I can't get the whole map to show up on my blog. Anyway...the states that you can't see on the map are...Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington DC, Maryland and Florida.

We now return to our regularly scheduled alphabet meme...



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google .

2 comments:

Krista said...

So where at in Michigan are you from? My brother lives in a Detroit Suburb (Warren). I've never been there, though. Maybe someday.

Anne said...

Cool! I was also in a suburb of Detroit. I was south of Detroit on an island in the Detroit River called Grosse Ile. It looks like he's just barely north of Detroit. It's a cool state. I loved living there and miss it a lot (not the humidity, just the trees, the lakes and the greenness).