Yay!!! That's what I'll be saying to my class in a little over a month! I emailed the principals of the two local high schools last Monday. Got a reply back from one the next day saying that they had no openings at their school. Got a call this past Friday from the principal of the other school saying that he'd like to set up an interview for Monday (yesterday) and I got a call from him today saying that he'd like to offer me the job! Holy cow....I'm so excited!!! And get this....a principal from one of the jr high schools called and said they were interested in me too. Oh well! I'll have to call him back in the morning to tell him that I accepted the other position.
Woo hoo!!
Read here to see where this journey began...
In August, 2007 I was accepted into the Alternative Routes to Licensure program. In March, 2008, I turned my my application to the district for both substitute teaching and for teaching biology. In May, I gave notice to my current employer that my last day would be July 31, 2008. Then, I interviewed and got the job this week.
I'm so thankful for the Lord's hand in this whole process.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Good morning students. Welcome to biology!
Posted by
Anne
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am just so so so so happy for you! That is too exciting!!!
That is so awesome Anne! Congrats.
Oh Anne! I'm so happy for you!
You will make such a wonderful teacher, I just know it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment