Here's a few photos from our 4th of July Celebration. I even tried my hand at taking pictures of fireworks.
First, the parade. I think the draw of the parade is the anticipation of candy, not necessarily the cool things that drive by or fly over, although J was quite anxious that we wouldn't have the flyover. I managed to photograph one of the two planes.


Then on to the fireworks! I messed up the evening a bit as I was mistaken in thinking that some of the rides (bounce houses) would still be up and running while people were waiting for the fireworks to start. So, we've got a bit of boredom and attitude from the male child. But once the fireworks started, all was forgiven! (These were my kids' first "upclose" fireworks show--they had only witnessed them from afar previously.)

And now, for the fireworks!! It was so fun seeing them right overhead...



Monday, July 07, 2008
Happy Birthday, America!!
Posted by
Anne
at
7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment