Stolen from Ana:
JOYS:
1. Listening to my husband's heartbeat.
2. My children's smile.
3. Knowledge that we will be a family forever.
FEARS:
1. Anything that causes my children to fear.
2. Spiders.
3. Falling, even attached to a parachute or a bungee.
GOALS:
1. Become a fit family.
2. Do well as a high school teacher.
3. Continue to get our finances under control.
COLLECTIONS/OBSESSIONS:
1. Pink depression glass
2. Teacup and saucers
3. Franciscan Ivy Dinnerware--just like Lucy Arnez had in "I Love Lucy". There's just something about 30's, 40's and 50's pottery and glassware.
RANDOM FACTS:
1. Mustard canNOT touch the cheese in my sandwiches and cheeseburgers.
2. I love the smell of lilacs. It reminds me of sitting on my roof by the lilac bushes when I was a teenager.
3. I honestly believe that I can do a better job editing our local paper than the paid editors can do. It drives me batty to see so many errors in a newspaper.
Feel free to use this in your blog, too!
Friday, July 25, 2008
I've always liked the number three....
Posted by
Anne
at
10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm guessing that very first one means so much more than it did last week! I'm so glad your dh still has a heartbeat for you to listen to. {{{{{{{{{[hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Yeah. Me too. :o)
Those are awesome Anne! I love depression glass too, though I don't have any.
I just might copy you!
Post a Comment