Maybe I want a job as a hospital nursery photographer!
A friend of mine mentioned that she had perhaps the worst hospital nursery photos of her twins. I said that we should start a gallery because I couldn't believe how awful a newborn picture could turn out when I first saw mine. As you can see, this photographer was 2 for 2. (You may need to click on the images to get the full effect).

I mean, come on! Why couldn't they have at least smoothed their hair? It looks like they just ran a towel over their heads. Their eyes are slimy with ointment and they didn't even bother to ask us if we had cute outfits to put them in. All they got to wear were those standard issue t-shirts and blankets.
Yikes...I'm getting peeved all over again. Time to cue the meditation music.....
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I can take better pictures than these!!
Posted by
Anne
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Those pics look very similar to the ones my kids always had... which was why we never ordered any! I see cute ones now and again and think, dang, we got screwed! LOL
yup, i have a pair to match yours! i feel your pain!
go to and photograph! i'm sure the hospital would be thrilled if you went in and volunteered to do that for them now and then!
Post a Comment