Growing up in Michigan, I never saw mountains before. The first time I saw them was late at night when we drove into Provo, UT so that I could start school at Brigham Young University. I vaguely saw the outlines of the mountains that night. But wow. In the morning when I looked outside, it took my breath away! I love how the sky seems to go forever and you are surrounded by the sides of a bowl of mountains.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey! You're back! Yay!
It was the same for me when we first drove into the Salt Lake Valley ... it was at night and all I got was this vague impression of a dark line, darker than the night sky. Even in the dark it was impressive.
Gotta love the green of the eastern states though, eh? And of course the eastern provinces!
Ahem. I love mountains, too, but I must point out that they don't start with L. And I'm pretty sure you were supposed to do L. Because K-L-M. But fine. Just skip Love and Lakes and Lollipops and Lilies and Lamborghinis and Lost and Love's Baby Soft. I'm sure L won't be offended. Much.
Ali, I miss the green-ness of back east, too!
Denise...it's ok...it's been a while, but I put my "L" out of order because when it was time to do "K", I had just gotten my notification that I was accepted into the alternative routes to teaching licensure program and I posted "L is for Licesure!" because I was soooo excited and "L" was all I could think of. But, since I'm such a non-consistant blogger, I don't expect you to remember back that far, lol! :oD
Post a Comment