Tuesday, November 13, 2007

R is for....REUNION

Today there is a grand reunion in Heaven. My Granny passed away early this morning and is finally with my grandpa, after nearly 60 long years. He passed away when she was about 30, and she was 89 when she died. She worked hard to raise 3 wonderful children, mostly by herself and was blessed with 6 grandchildren and 5 great-grand children.

Granny has also been reunited with her son who died 10 years ago of Lymphoma. It's a happy day in heaven!

It's a bittersweet day on earth, though because we will miss her. But her mind is now clear and her memories are bright and she is finally with the man she loved more than I think we'll ever know.

Granny, I love you!!

3 comments:

ali cross said...

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss Anne. But so happy for your Granny and all her loved ones who have been waiting so long for her!

Hugs to you.

ali cross said...

Anne, it seems the only way to get you to blog is to tag you ... so ... you're it!

Victoria said...

Update! Update My friend! :) mwah!