I thought that the fun of trying to figure out cute words our little ones say or said was over. Silly me! My 7 1/2 year-old daughter came up with one a couple of weeks ago that I have to share. I'll give you the word and use it in a sentence and you can guess what it means. I'll post the answer on Monday.
Here it is: Urch. "Look at all those urch marks, Mom!"
Have fun!!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Here's a fun guessing game....do you wanna play?
Posted by
Anne
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hey, I think I know! Is it like skid marks, because you make an "urch" sound when you step on the brakes?
Great job, Tristi! That's exactly what they are. Skid marks on the road. :o)
Oh wow, I'd of never of thought of that, doh! But now that I think of it, makes sense.
Hey! I didn't even get to play!
Guess that's what I get for not coming 'round sooner!
Whooooohoooooo -- I won!! I won!!
I had to really use my imagination, but it makes total sense when you visualize it.
Post a Comment