I happened upon some very sad news that a friend that I never met in person lost a very difficult battle with depression yesterday. I feel so bad...one, because I never knew why she stopped posting about 2 years ago on a board that a whole bunch of us LDS friends posted on. I guess I know now. I wish I could have gotten to know her more over the past two years, like others have. But, I know that she was a very sweet, sweet person and was loved by many. Two, because I was never able to offer her any support. Not that it would have helped, but I sure would have liked to have been there for her, you know?
It's so awful that the evil disease called depression had to claim such a beautiful, sweet person. My heart is broken.
Lots of prayers for her family and all of the dear, dear friends she left behind.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Farewell, Kylie.....
Posted by
Anne
at
5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment