RosebudzEdition!
We're getting our house painted finally. It is going to be a taupe color on the main part of the house, forest green on the "triangle" parts and the doors and a cream color on the porch, around the windows and door, and on the eaves. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!
The bad part, is the guy who's scraping and painting is taking For.Ev.Er. Ugh. It is sweltering hot inside our house and we can't hang our window-mounted swamp cooler up until he's done painting. But, on the upside, it looks like it is almost done being scraped. I don't know if he needs to sand it before he puts the primer on it, but hopefully in a few more weeks, we'll have a pretty house instead of an eyesore, lol!
This is the before picture:
"During" pictures:
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Home Makeover....
Posted by
Anne
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment