I am really having a hard time with this. I feel like I need to see a counselor or something. I feel so debilitated by my grief. Is this normal? I have no idea. My heart is so, so broken. It hurts. Maybe part of it is the fact that I feel the burden now of taking care of my mom (she has severe back problems and she was supposed to have surgery next week to have some vertebrae fused). My brother and his wife are closer distance-wise than I am. But as the oldest, I think that is why I'm feeling the burden.
I told my mom that I wanted to sing, but she was hoping that I'd give a talk. I don't think I could get through a talk, but somehow I think I can get through a song?? I can't even thing of what song I want to sing.
Friday, April 02, 2010
This is so hard!
Posted by
Anne
at
11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think what you are feeling is normal.....but if you need grief counseling, by all means, get it! LDSFS is wonderful! And later, hopefully you can discuss thing with your brother and he can lift some of that burden. (((hugs))) and love.
Post a Comment