Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Jenne, Ali and probably a couple of other people!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was working at the University of Utah and was in the midst of infertility treatments that would result in a miscarriage (5 wks pregnant) in October of 1998 and finally a twin pregnancy in 1999.

What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. Fold laundry
2. Get kids to bed by 8:30
3. Make progress on a project at work.
4. Make some kind of dinner out of ground beef
5. Pick up the license plates for my hubby's car.

What would I do with a Billion dollars?

I would pay off debt, fix up and sell our current house, buy about 100 acres of land and the cattle to go with it, build a house for us and for my parents on the above-mentioned acreage, make sure my parents-in-law have everything they need, invest what's left over.

5 of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination
2. Picking the my cuticles (ugh--it's genetic! My grandma, mom, me and now my son do it).
3. Not putting things away when I am done with them.
4. Disorganization
5. The internet, lol.

5 places I have lived:

1. Detroit, MI (two different houses, when I was under 2 years old).
2. Grosse Ile, MI (between the ages of 2 and 19)
3. Provo, UT (4 different homes in college and after)
4. With the in-laws in UT
5. Our current home in UT

5 jobs I have had:

1. Mom
2. Babysitter
3. Dishroom and dessert line at the dorms
4. Sales associate at JCPenney (Fine Jewelry Dept)
5. Information Coordinator

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. I have a fear of falling so I won't ever skydive or bungee jump.
2. Mustard cannot touch the cheese on my sandwiches.
3. I had a crush on Michael Landon in Bonanza
4. I would religiously watch Emergency! after my bath on Saturday night when I was about 5 or 6.
5. I can't stand to sleep in that fake polyester "flannel" stuff. ICK!!! Why do I have pajamas for my kids made out of that same stuff??

I tag:

The first 5 people who read this blog!

2 comments:

{krista} said...

Well, I knew you were from Michigan, but I didn't know what part! My brother lives in Detroit, Warren to be exact. He used to live in Grosse Pointe until they tore down his house to build a hospital. They've lived there for about 20 years or so. His kids all graduated from East Detroit high school.

And from one cuticle picker to another... it's a terrible habit, isn't it?

Anne said...

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that your brother is in Detroit. My parents no longer live there, though. When we lived there about 22+ years ago, we were in the Westland Stake, but I think it encompassed mostly south and west of Detroit. It was a great place to grow up.

And yep. I hate that habit. I mostly do it when I'm stressed about something.